During the last 5 years, the faculty of the University Department published their work in notable international journals, including the following periodicals listed in the Current Contents:
- Chronobiology International (PSY) [IF 4,35]
- Classical Quarterly (PHI)
- Collegium Antropologicum (COM, PSY) [IF 0,61]
- Developing World Bioethics (PHI) [IF 0,833]
- Društvena istraživanja (SOC, PSY, TT) [IF 0,15]
- Ethical Perspectives (PHI)
- Industrial Management and Data Systems (COM) [IF 1,674]
- Journal of Biosocial Science (SOC) [IF 0,95]
- Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology (PSY) [IF 1,547]
- Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (PSY) [IF 3,03]
- Journal of Happiness Studies (PSY) [IF 1,462]
- Journal of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology (PSY) [IF 1,667]
- Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy (PHI) [IF 0,91]
- Personality and Individual Differences (PSY) [IF 1,807]
- Phronesis (PHI).
Most important papers published by the faculty of the University Department in the last five years include:
- Jurišić, Jelena (COM), co-author of article “Covert advertising as inadmissible presentation of information”, Industrial Management and Data Systems 114 (2013).
- Demo, Šime (LAT), “Time for a revision? The syntax of the simple sentence in Latin Grammar, by Gortan et al.”, Systasis 20 (2012).
- Pavić, Dario (SOC), the author of the article “Factors Affecting Sex Ration at Birth in Croatia 1998-2008”, Journal of Biosocial Science 44 (2012), 357-364.
- Bracanović, Tomislav (PHI), author of article “Respect for Cultural Diversity in Bioethics. Empirical, Conceptual and Normative Constraints”, Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 14 (2011), 229-236.
- Gregorić, Pavel (PHI), author of article “Aristotle's 'Common Sense' in the Doxographic Tradition”, Oxford Studies in Ancient Philosophy 40 (2011), 111-131.
- Tomorad, Mladen (HIS), “Shabtis from the Archaeological Museum in Zagreb (Croatia): A Typological Study”, Advances in Egyptology 2 (2011), 109-134.
- Vurnek Živković, Maja (PSY), co-author of the article “Psychological Burden of Anogenital Warts”, Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology 23/9 (2009), 1035-1038.
- Hromatko, Ivana and Butković, Ana (PSY), sole coauthors of the article “Sensation Seeking and Spatial Ability in Athletes: an Evolutionary Account”, Journal of Human Kinetics 21 (2009), 5–13.
- Tafra, Branka and Košutar, Petra (CRO), sole co-authors of the article “Rječotvorni modeli u hrvatskom jeziku” (Word forming models of Croatian langauge), Suvremena lingvistika 67 (2009), 87–107; cited 9 times in Google Scholar.
- Grčević, Mario (CRO), author of the article “Jernej Kopitar kao strateg Karadžićeve književnojezične reforme” (Jernej Kopitar as a strategist of Karadžić’s reform of literary language), Filologija 53 (2009), 1–53.
From the monographs published by the University Department’s faculty in the past five years, we can single out two that have been published abroad:
- Gregorić, Pavel (PHI), Aristotle on the Common Sense, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2007, corrected paperback edition 2011; 9 reviews in foreign journals, cited 35 times according to Google Scholar.
- Knezović, Pavao (LAT), Studij bogoslovije u Hercegovačkoj franjevačkoj provinciji 1860.- 1945. (School of Theology in the Herzegovinian Franciscan Province in 1860-1945), Hercegovačka franjevačka provincija Uznesenja BDM, Mostar, 2012, cited 3 times in Google Scholar.
There are also valuable monographs and university textbooks published in Croatia:
- Pranjić, Marko (EDU), Na iskonima europskoga odgoja (On the origins of European upbringing), Matica hrvatska, Zagreb, 2013; monograph, university textbook.
- Tafra, Branka (CRO), Prinosi povijesti hrvatskoga jezikoslovlja, (Contributions to the history of Croatian linguistics), Centre for Croatian Studies, Zagreb, 2012.
- Zgrabljić Rotar, Nada (COM) and 4 co-authors, Hrvatski medijski sustav prema UNESCO–vim indikatorima medijskog razvoja, (Croatian media system according to UNESCO indicators of media development), Faculty of Political Science, Zagreb, 2011.
- Matić, Renato (SOC), Mito i korupcija u hrvatskom društvu (Bribery and corruption in Croatian society), Redak, Split, 2010.
- Jembrih, Alojzije (CRO), Gregor Kapucin (Juraj Maljevac): Epska trilogija, Croatian Capuchin Province of St. Leopold Bogdan Mandić, Zagreb, 2010
From the edited volumes published in the last five years, one was published by a respected foreign publisher, with co-editors from abroad:
- Jurišić, Jelena (COM), Patriarche, Geoffroy, Bilandžić, Helena and Jensen, Jakob Liina, editors, Audience Research Methodologies: Between Innovation and Consolidation, Routledge, London, 2013.
Of the edited volumes published in the same period by national publishers, the following may be mentioned:
- Knezović, Pavao (LAT) & Jerković, Marko (HIS), editors, Zbornik o Petru Bakuli. Zbornik radova sa znanstvenoga skupa "Opus fra Petra Bakule" (Proceedings on Petar Bakula: Proceedings from the conference ‘Fr. Petar Bakula’s Opus’), Centre for Croatian Studies, Zagreb, 2013.
- Knezović, Pavao, (LAT) & Jerković, Marko (HIS), editors, Zbornik radova sa znanstvenog skupa "Mate Zoričić i prosvjetiteljstvo u redovničkim zajednicama tijekom 18. stoljeća (Proceedings from scientific conference “Mate Zoričić and Enlightenment in Religious Communities during the 18th Century”), Centre for Croatian Studies, Zagreb, 2012.
- Labaš, Danijel (COM) & Polegubić, Adolf, editors, Mediji i nova evangelizacija (Media and New Evangelization), Croatian pastoral office, Frankfurt a. M., 2012.
- Labaš, Danijel (COM), Ciboci, Lana & Kanižaj, Igor, editors, Djeca medija. Od marginalizacije do senzacije (Children of the Media: From Marginalization to Sensation), Matica Hrvatska, Zagreb, 2011.
- Jembrih, Alojzije, editor, (CRO), Osamsto godina pisanoga spomena Stubice: 1209.-2009. (Eight Hundred Years of Written Mention of Stubice: 1209-2009), Kajkaviana, Donja Stubica, 2011.
- Gregorić, Pavel (PHI) & Grgić, Filip, Teofrast: Metafizika (Theophrastus: Metaphysics), KruZak, Zagreb, 2011.
- Čuljak, Zvonimir (PHI), editor, Zbornik radova međunarodnog simpozija “Spoznaja i interpretacija” (Proceedings from the International Conference “Cognition and interpretation”), Institute of Philosophy, Zagreb, 2010.