Text in PDF format see here.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
for enrollment in the first year of Postgraduate doctoral university studies at the Croatian Studies University of Zagreb in the academic year 2019 / 2020.
- successfully completed graduate university study of Philosophy, or another graduate university study program at Croatian Studies or another university of higher education established in Humanities or Social sciences (for Doctoral study of Philosophy)
- successfully completed graduate university study of Croatology or any other graduate university study program at Croatian Studies or at another university of higher education connected with Humanities or Social sciences (for Doctoral study of Croatology)
- successfully completed graduate university study of History or another university of higher education connected with Humanities or Social sciences (for Doctoral study of History)
- total average rating of at least 4,00;
- applicants with a lower average, but not less than 3,50, must submit two recommendations (in a closed envelope) of university teachers or scientists (not older than 6 months);
- applicants with lower average can be accepted based on some scientific or professional paper by the decision of the Commission.
- motivational discussion with the Commission
Number of students per study:
- Philosophy - 15 students
- Croatology – 15 students
- History – 25 students
Evidences to attach:
- selfsigned application; please specify: name and surname, date and place of birth, address of residence, phone or mobile phone number and e-mail address
- motivation letter with 1500 to 2000 words, which must include: reasons for application to the Postdoctoral study, scientific interest, basic information about researched theme and researching plan, method of paying the study, planning conditions and duration of study – full time job (persons employed in system of Science or higher education, up to 3 years), part time (persons who are during the study employed in other company, up to 5 years)
- selfsigned CV,
- graduation and transcript of grades of all levels of studies with the GPA
- proof of Croatian citizenship, and for foreign applicant's identification paper or some other proof
Postgraduate doctoral study lasts six semester (180 ECTS).
Scholarship per semester is 8.000,00 HRK.
Applications will be received from August 19 to September 20, 2019 only by post at the following address: Croatian Studies University of Zagreb, Postgraduate doctoral Student Office, Borongajska cesta 83d, HR-10000 Zagreb, with the indication "For application – postgraduate doctoral study".
Incomplete applications and applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted for evaluation.
Basic information about studies can be found on the web page of the Croatian Studies University of Zagreb: www.hrstud.hr, tel. (01) 245 7633 or at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Hrvatski studiji Sveučilišta u Zagrebu pokrenuti su i ustrojeni 16. studenoga 1992., isprva samo kao dvosemestralni Sveučilišni komparativni studij hrvatske filozofije i društva. Taj je program potom preoblikovan u program redovitog četverogodišnjeg studija.Address: Borongajska cesta 83d, Zagreb (map)