The Faculty of Croatian Studies University of Zagreb is announcing
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
for enrolment in the first year of Postgraduate doctoral university studies at the Faculty of Croatian Studies University of Zagreb in the academic year 2021 / 2022.
- successfully completed graduate university study of Philosophy, or another graduate university study program at the Faculty of Croatian Studies or another university of higher education established in Humanities or Social sciences (for Doctoral study of Philosophy)
- successfully completed graduate university study of Croatology or any other graduate university study program at Faculty of Croatian Studies or at another university of higher education connected with Humanities or Social sciences (for Doctoral study of Croatology)
- successfully completed graduate university study of History or another university of higher education connected with Humanities or Social sciences (for Doctoral study of History)
- total average rating of at least 4,00;
- applicants with a lower average, but not less than 3,50, must submit two recommendations (in a closed envelope) of university teachers or scientists (not older than 6 months);
- applicants with lower average can be accepted based on some scientific or professional paper by the decision of the Commission.
- motivational discussion with the Commission
Number of students per study:
1. Philosophy – 15 students
2. Croatology – 15 students
3. History – 25 students
Evidences to attach:
- self-signed application; please specify: name and surname, date and place of birth, address of residence, phone or mobile phone number and e-mail address
- motivation letter with 1500 to 2000 words, which must include: reasons for application to the Postdoctoral study, scientific interest, basic information about researched theme and researching plan, method of paying the study, planning conditions and duration of study – full time job (persons employed in system of Science or higher education, up to 3 years), part time (persons who are during the study employed in other company, up to 5 years)
- self-signed CV,
- graduation and transcript of grades of all levels of studies with the GPA
- proof of Croatian citizenship, and for foreign applicant's identification paper or some other proof
Postgraduate doctoral study lasts six semesters (180 ECTS). Scholarship per semester is 8.000,00 HRK.
Applications will be received until October 15th 2021 in the office or by the post at the following address: Postgraduate student affairs, Office for Teaching and Student Affairs, Faculty of Croatian Studies University of Zagreb, Campus Borongaj, Borongajska cesta 83d, HR-10000 Zagreb, with the indication "For application – postgraduate doctoral study", as well as in electronic form (documentation in the form of a scan, the subject of the e-mail "For competition-postgraduate") to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Incomplete applications and applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted for evaluation.
Basic information about studies can be found on the web page of the Faculty of Croatian Studies University of Zagreb: www.hrstud.unizg.hr, or from September 1st at telephone number: +385 1 245 7633 or at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.